Ayehu eyeShare™ is an automation & orchestration solution integrated with HPE ArcSight that accelerates security incident resolution and mitigates financial losses caused by security breaches. Instead of manual repetitive tasks and lengthy service desk procedures, now you can create automated processes in minutes that accelerate incident response and resolution.
With eyeShare™, an IT organization using HPE ArcSight can automate security playbooks for numerous scenarios – thus maximizing response speed, reducing (or eliminating) human errors, and ensuring proper documentation & notifications.
eyeShare™ can also automate the data enrichment process surrounding an incident. By collecting relevant information faster about the context of an incident, which often must be integrated and correlated from multiple disparate systems, analysts can more quickly determine if the incident is a legitimate attack or just a false positive.
One of the worst-kept secrets of the IT security industry is that SOCs are rarely manned around the clock with their top security experts. In fact, they’re often not manned around the clock at all. Thanks to eyeShare™ though, IT organizations that use HPE ArcSight can ensure 24/7/365 coverage and a best practice response to every cyber security incident no matter who’s on duty any time of day.
eyeShare™ also enables an IT organization using HPE ArcSight to better prepare themselves against the threat landscape by simulating & testing multiple scenarios in advance of an attack, thus validating playbooks, and confirming team members are ready for the real thing. Finally, eyeShare™ automation improves containment, eradication, & recovery from an attack, by mitigating the scope of damage from the breach, and returning systems to an operational state as rapidly as possible.
Some of eyeShare’s many features include:
- Simple integration with HPE ArcSight that can be activated in minutes
- 500+ pre-built activities and 150+ pre-built workflow & playbook templates
- The ability to easily orchestrate & execute very sophisticated automated workflows & playbooks
- A real-time event management dashboard console that provides a single pane of glass for visibility into workflow & playbook execution, as well as a flexible report creation capability
- An advanced communication & human intervention capability that always ensures a security analyst is in full control of any automated process
*The integration is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
Latest News From Our Blog
- Why Monitoring Tools Aren’t Enough to Prevent Cybersecurity Breaches
- The Secret to Improving IT Operations Performance and Service Quality
- 7 Cybersecurity Steps to Combat Hactivist Attacks
- Ayehu Introduces Next Generation IT Automation and Orchestration Platform Integrated with Machine Learning Intelligence
- How to Calculate the ROI of Cybersecurity Threat Defense
2000 University Ave., Ste. 600
E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
Recently named by Gartner as a 2016 Cool Vendor, Ayehu helps IT and Security professionals to identify and resolve critical incidents, simplify complex workflows and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure through automation. Ayehu automation & orchestration solutions have been deployed by major enterprises worldwide and currently support thousands of IT processes across the globe.