The 2-way integration of eyeShare IT process automation with Remedy lets you automate alerts, ticket resolution, and ticket closure within Remedy.
Instead of manual data entry and long service desk procedures, you can create a closed-loop automated process that accelerates incident management and resolution.
The plug & play Integration Packs for BMC Remedy use the BMC Web Service and eyeShare Listener to achieve the industry’s only integration method requiring no changes in your Remedy system. The eyeShare Integration Pack uses the appropriate Web Services to enable and configure the target Remedy server, allowing the Integration Pack to function. It’s “zero touch” configuration.
Watch this video on YouTube to learn how eyeShare integration with BMC Remedy works:
With eyeShare for Remedy you can send, retrieve, and query tickets, as well as create, delete, or update tickets.
Available actions in eyeShare for BMC Remedy:
- New Record – Generate a new ticket in Remedy.
- Close Record – Close the specified ticket in Remedy.
- Update Record – Update any allowed field provided in the Remedy ticket.
- Query Record – Return a list of filtered tickets.
*The integration is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
Latest News From Our Blog
- The Secret to Improving IT Operations Performance and Service Quality
- 7 Cybersecurity Steps to Combat Hactivist Attacks
- Ayehu Introduces Next Generation IT Automation and Orchestration Platform Integrated with Machine Learning Intelligence
- How to Calculate the ROI of Cybersecurity Threat Defense
- How to Transform Everyday Employees into Cybersecurity Pros
2000 University Ave., Ste. 600
E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
Recently named by Gartner as a 2016 Cool Vendor, Ayehu helps IT and Security professionals to identify and resolve critical incidents, simplify complex workflows and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure through automation. Ayehu automation & orchestration solutions have been deployed by major enterprises worldwide and currently support thousands of IT processes across the globe.