Ayehu eyeShare™ IT Process Automation connected with Cherwell extends Cherwell solutions capabilities. Instead of manual repetitive tasks and lengthy service desk procedures, now you can create automated processes in minutes that accelerate incident response and resolution.
Organizations that were previously prevented from running cloud-based IT process automation due to security concerns now have a better alternative. With eyeShare™, manual data entry and tedious service desk procedures, are replaced by closed-loop processes that automate incident management and free up your personnel for more important tasks.
Ayehu eyeShare™ IT process automation software can be installed on-premise, connecting seamlessly with Cherwell. Its agent-less architecture allows IT professionals to execute tasks over physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
How to connect eyeShare™ and Cherwell
Cherwell -> eyeShare™
- Any Cherwell records requiring action within eyeShare™ are forwarded by leveraging Cherwell One Step Actions, where a Cherwell administrator setups up the rule to monitor the appropriate form.
- Once the rule conditions are met (example: All critical incidents) the Cherwell One Step Action will execute the eyeShare™ CMD and forward the message to eyeShare™ Server
- Install eyeShare™ CMD on Cherwell Servers
- Create Cherwell One Step Actions
eyeShare™ -> Cherwell
- For any steps that require creating, querying, or updating a Cherwell Record we used standard eyeShare web activities to communicate with the Cherwell Web Services API (SOAP or REST)
- Each process will first require executing the Cherwell Login API command to generate a login cookie, which is then added in the header for any additional HTTPS commands executed by eyeShare™.
- Cherwell user account with appropriate access
- Use eyeShare™ HTTP POST Advance activity (allows assigning headers)
The integration with Cherwell lets you
- Automatically open, update, close tickets, and query tables in Cherwell
- Leverage two-way SMS and email for event notifications and escalations
- Accelerate the reporting, escalation, and resolution of incidents
- Eliminate manual work and human errors
- Ensure fully documented end-to-end processes
- Reduce the amount of “noise” at the service desk
- Enforce problem and change management procedures such as ticket status changes and the additions of CMDB entries
- Easily tailor and customize integration with Cherwell to your needs
*The connector is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
Latest News From Our Blog
2000 University Ave., Ste. 600
E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
Recently named by Gartner as a 2016 Cool Vendor, Ayehu helps IT and Security professionals to identify and resolve critical incidents, simplify complex workflows and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure through automation. Ayehu automation & orchestration solutions have been deployed by major enterprises worldwide and currently support thousands of IT processes across the globe.