Resolve IT incidents even faster and keep all stakeholders updated
IT downtime costs organizations thousands of dollars per minute, in revenue and lost productivity, while also impacting customer experience and brand reputation. Automation helps reduce the time to resolution, the negative impacts on businesses and improve service availability.
When something goes wrong with IT, your teams need to:
- quickly understand what’s going on
- quickly reach out to the right on-call support teams to start investigating
- take the proper remediation actions
- communicate, communicate, communicate, with the IT teams, the stakeholders and the impacted consumers of the service (end-users or customers)
eyeshare’s 2-way integration with Everbridge IT Alerting now allows organizations to respond to critical issues and resolve incidents faster:
- Quickly engage your IT experts and on-call teams with error-prone messages and targeted notification
- Automatically escalate if primary staff does not respond
- Provide 1-click access conference bridges for technical teams and management
- Inform stakeholders and notify impacted customers
- Automate the remediation steps directly from the notification received on your smartphone
- Reduce the overall time to resolution even further by eliminating the time between receiving an alert and executing the remediation action.
A large range of extensions available
The joint solution lets you remain fully in control over IT task automation by embedding human decision points within workflows. Using bi-directional communication steps, you can remotely control the advancement or execution of any step within a process, such as restarting a server. Remote communication can be performed via SMS, IM, email, or phone.
Out-of-the-box templates, ready to use
We know the systems and software solutions you use so we’ve already built the workflows for all of these solutions to make it easy for you to get started. The solution comes with a rich library of IT Process Automation and Runbook automation templates, which can be implemented immediately. Each task is designed as a workflow containing procedures, control-flow conditions, and triggers for a specific environment.
How it Works
Never miss an important notification again and reduce Alert fatigue by:
- Sending targeted call/notification to the right IT staff based on who’s on call
- Contacting IT personnel until they respond via phone, SMS, mobile app push notification, and more
- Escalating to the next person in line and/or management if they don’t respond
- Trigger the execution of a workflow directly from your smartphone, from anywhere, at any time
*The integration is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
Latest News From Our Blog
- Why Monitoring Tools Aren’t Enough to Prevent Cybersecurity Breaches
- The Secret to Improving IT Operations Performance and Service Quality
- 7 Cybersecurity Steps to Combat Hactivist Attacks
- Ayehu Introduces Next Generation IT Automation and Orchestration Platform Integrated with Machine Learning Intelligence
- How to Calculate the ROI of Cybersecurity Threat Defense
2000 University Ave., Ste. 600
E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
Recently named by Gartner as a 2016 Cool Vendor, Ayehu helps IT and Security professionals to identify and resolve critical incidents, simplify complex workflows and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure through automation. Ayehu automation & orchestration solutions have been deployed by major enterprises worldwide and currently support thousands of IT processes across the globe.