The eyeShare IT process automation integration with JIRA Service Desk allows users to automate IT tasks and workflows directly within the JIRA platform.
Instead of doing manual data entries and repetitive procedures in JIRA, you can create closed-loop process workflows that accelerate your work in JIRA.
With this seamless integration, instead of performing manual, repetitive help desk duties, JIRA users can now create closed-loop process workflows that accelerate, enhance and extend the capabilities of the popular help desk tool.
Whether it’s being leveraged in the development department, testing department or in managing tickets within the Help Desk group, the most common challenge JIRA Service Desk customers face is inadequate or complete lack of automation. This can have a significant negative impact on productivity and efficiency levels, both within the IT department as well as at the end-user level.
Watch the JIRA Integration with eyeShare on YouTube:
The integration with eyeShare allows JIRA Service Desk users to:
- Automatically open tickets based on notification from other applications
- Update ticket information in JIRA Service Desk with the corresponding action performed by the operator
- Notify appropriate parties (via email, SMS or voice message) about new critical tickets
- Automatically close tickets upon completion of the task at hand
Furthermore, the JIRA Help Desk integration lets you:
- Accelerate and streamline the task management process
- Reduce human errors and costly consequences associated with such errors
- Ensure full documentation of complete end-to-end processes for compliance purposes
- Easily tailor and customize the integration with JIRA Help Desk based on your organization’s unique needs and pain points
*The integration is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
Latest News From Our Blog
- Why Monitoring Tools Aren’t Enough to Prevent Cybersecurity Breaches
- The Secret to Improving IT Operations Performance and Service Quality
- 7 Cybersecurity Steps to Combat Hactivist Attacks
- Ayehu Introduces Next Generation IT Automation and Orchestration Platform Integrated with Machine Learning Intelligence
- How to Calculate the ROI of Cybersecurity Threat Defense
2000 University Ave., Ste. 600
E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
Recently named by Gartner as a 2016 Cool Vendor, Ayehu helps IT and Security professionals to identify and resolve critical incidents, simplify complex workflows and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure through automation. Ayehu automation & orchestration solutions have been deployed by major enterprises worldwide and currently support thousands of IT processes across the globe.