Defeat Ransomware and Ward Off Extortionists with Ayehu and LightCyber
With ransomware on the rise, and a new attack making headlines each week, it’s not a question of if but when it will happen to your organization. Attackers are becoming more sophisticated through the multitude of potential delivery methods from email to malvertising, to new malware strains generated daily, as well as browser-based automatic file encryption.
The Ayehu IT automation platform provides seamless interoperability with LightCyber, a leading provider of behavioral attack detection solutions, for accelerated cybersecurity incident response and effective mitigation of ransomware threats.
SOC Automation for Improved Cybersecurity Incident Response
Together, Ayehu and LightCyber provide an automated, closed-loop solution to quickly and easily automate security policy playbooks executed in response to alerts generated in LightCyber. Through the Ayehu and LightCyber integration you can:
- Realize improved cybersecurity incident detection and response
- Increase efficiencies by automating routine security-related tasks, allowing SOC analysts to focus on truly critical incidents
- Reduce incident response time by up to 90% with pre-built templates and playbooks
- Enable rapid containment, remediation and recovery from cybersecurity attacks
How it Works: Ayehu and LightCyber Automated Workflow
Ayehu workflows execute 24x7x365, handling ransomware threats by isolating a damaged machine from the network, killing suspicious processes and running anti-virus engines while simultaneously gathering input from the security analyst or technician on duty.
Watch the on-demand webcast, Defeat Ransomware and Ward Off Extortionists with LightCyber + Ayehu.
Latest News From Our Blog
- The Secret to Improving IT Operations Performance and Service Quality
- 7 Cybersecurity Steps to Combat Hactivist Attacks
- Ayehu Introduces Next Generation IT Automation and Orchestration Platform Integrated with Machine Learning Intelligence
- How to Calculate the ROI of Cybersecurity Threat Defense
- How to Transform Everyday Employees into Cybersecurity Pros
2000 University Ave., Ste. 600
E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
Recently named by Gartner as a 2016 Cool Vendor, Ayehu helps IT and Security professionals to identify and resolve critical incidents, simplify complex workflows and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure through automation. Ayehu automation & orchestration solutions have been deployed by major enterprises worldwide and currently support thousands of IT processes across the globe.