The eyeShare integration with Nagios provides one of the first unified capabilities for IT Process Automation, allowing IT Managers to access and respond to actions detected and triggered by Nagios from any mobile device. The integration with Nagios delivers accelerated incident, problem and change management capabilities to Nagios users.
By combining eyeShare’s capabilities to deliver actionable information and workflows with Nagios, customers can focus attention on delivering services and cutting costs of their IT operation.
IT staff, managers and users now have immediate access to view incidents and respond to important alerts, take responsibility, or escalate the problem and execute tasks to resolve IT problems remotely, while all relevant parties are updated in real-time regarding any alert generated by Nagios.
- Out-of-the-box tools & best practices for automated incident management
- Dramatically reduce resolution time of incidents and problems
- Empower frontline operators to resolve more incidents remotely
- Reduce upper-tier escalations and minimize alert “noise”
- Builds strong links between ITIL incident and problem management processes
- Capture incident resolution audit trails and create process documentation
- Utilize knowledge while simultaneously making it explicit and accessible to everyone
*The integration is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
Top 5 IT Automation Processes
Help & Support
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
34 Habarzel Street, Ramat-Hachayal, Tel-Aviv 69710 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79