eyeShare integrates with Solarwinds Orion to provide closed-loop network management and IT process automation at a single point.
eyeShare’s automated workflows can be triggered by alerts received from Solarwinds Orion;upon successful process execution, events are sent back from eyeShare to Solarwinds to close the loop and update the status.
For example: You can automatically remediate network problems using remote execution tasks, which are built-in in eyeShare workflow.
With Solarwinds Orion integration, you can:
- Automate alert notification and escalation via email, SMS and phone calls
- Open, update, and close tickets in service desk tools, via automated workflow
- Reduce resolution time of network and system alerts
- Empower Level 1 and Level 2 operators to resolve more incidents more quickly and remotely
Watch the Solarwinds Integration with eyeShare on YouTube:
Example of Incident flow with Solarwinds Orion and eyeShare:
- Orion detects a network interface failure on a remote switch and sends an alert.
- The alert is recognized by the eyeShare rule engine, which triggers a predefined workflow and opens a ticket.
- The workflow uses bi-directional communication to notify the network admin via SMS about the network failure, and waits for an acknowledgement to respond.
- Upon acknowledgement, the eyeShare workflow executes a task to remediate the problem. To close the loop, eyeShare sends a notification to the network admin and updates the ticket in the service desk.
*The integration is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
Top 5 IT Automation Processes
Help & Support
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
34 Habarzel Street, Ramat-Hachayal, Tel-Aviv 69710 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79