Automated Malware Detection and Blocking
Today’s datacenter—from on-premises to cloud—is inundated with a continuous flow of data moving in and out, unchecked. Organizations are challenged with arduous forensics and mitigation processes that involve a series of manual, repetitive checks to the system, increasing the potential for human errors that produce catastrophic results.
Ayehu, the IT automation and security orchestration platform, integrates with VMRay Analyzer, the hypervisor-based threat analysis and detection solution, to help organizations block malware across their datacenters and applications in an automated way.
Security Incident Response, Automated
Ayehu and VMRay Analyzer work in tandem through the connector to detect, isolate and block malware from the datacenter. Leveraging Ayehu’s intelligent decision-support embedded within the platform, you can quickly set up automated security playbooks between Ayehu and VMRay, including the ability to:
- Effectively pinpoint and isolate malware before it spreads
- Significantly increase incident detection, while effectively filtering
- Mitigate risk from a compromised device through
Latest News From Our Blog
- Why Monitoring Tools Aren’t Enough to Prevent Cybersecurity Breaches
- The Secret to Improving IT Operations Performance and Service Quality
- 7 Cybersecurity Steps to Combat Hactivist Attacks
- Ayehu Introduces Next Generation IT Automation and Orchestration Platform Integrated with Machine Learning Intelligence
- How to Calculate the ROI of Cybersecurity Threat Defense
2000 University Ave., Ste. 600
E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
Recently named by Gartner as a 2016 Cool Vendor, Ayehu helps IT and Security professionals to identify and resolve critical incidents, simplify complex workflows and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure through automation. Ayehu automation & orchestration solutions have been deployed by major enterprises worldwide and currently support thousands of IT processes across the globe.