With eyeShare you can quickly automate all your file-related tasks in minutes and without writing a line of code. Monitor files, logs and directories for modifications, file size or date modified. Perform any set of actions such as archive/copying files, compress, parse specific text in a file and many other actions.
Pre-packaged automated workflows
With eyeShare you don’t need to write a line of code. Use pre-defined workflows and activities to immediately implement file and folder monitoring. Or customize workflows to your needs by adding notifications, control flow and logic – using any of the 500 pre-defined steps.
File and Log Monitoring – Video tutorial
See an example of a file monitoring and automation workflow.
Scheduled or Triggered File Automation
Schedule your workflows to run at specific intervals (for example, check for file transfers), or have workflows triggered by specific events to check the existence of a file, last modified date, size etc.
Send Notifications and Alerts
Want to remain in control over file monitoring and automation? Use alert activities and send SMS or email notification on specific events.
Latest News From Our Blog
- 5 Things to Look for in Cyber Security Incident Response Executives
- Ayehu Launches Integration with Intel’s McAfee to Accelerate Cyber Security Incident Response
- Ayehu Software Names Dan Andrews of Wow! Cable as Latest Super Hero of the Month
- Using IT Process Automation to Eliminate Silos and Create a More Unified, Efficient Environment
- Why IT Automation is Key for Continual Service Improvement