Sophisticated cyber security threats won’t wait around for you to handle them manually.
Today, typical cyber security threats are addressed in three stages:
- Detection – Threat detection by various security systems across the enterprise.
- Analysis – Threats are analyzed by a security analyst who recommends what actions to take.
- Remediation – Executing manual operations in order to resolve the cyber security threats.
With Ayehu’s eyeShare, you now have a better alternative: eyeShare integration with security systems (SIM/SOC, NAC, Anti Virus etc…) enables you to collect all detected threats, verify their severity, communicate that severity with the security analyst (enabling human decision-making) and execute remediation commands to network elements throughout the enterprise almost instantaneously. eyeShare’s agent-less architecture allows you to execute tasks over physical, virtual, and cloud environments via standard protocols such as PowerShell/SSH. In addition to the event-driven mechanism, the system enables scheduling of security procedures on a regular basis in order to identify and prevent security vulnerabilities.
Speeds up security incident response and resolution while improving security operations efficiency.
Ayehu’s eyeShare is an IT Process Automation integrates with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, providing workflows and play-books that extend SIEM capabilities. Instead of manual tasks and slow response, you can create a closed-loop automated security incident response play-books that accelerates incident resolutions.
Make Your Security Incident Response Easy, Fast and Professional
The integration with security systems lets you:
- Recognize Incidents On Time
- Don’t miss incidents
- Provide 24/7 response coverage
- Contain Incidents Immediately
- Document All Activities
- Communicate Efficiently
- Escalate On Time
- Test Your Response In Advance
- Simulate Incidents
- Be Prepared
Latest News From Our Blog
- Why Monitoring Tools Aren’t Enough to Prevent Cybersecurity Breaches
- The Secret to Improving IT Operations Performance and Service Quality
- 7 Cybersecurity Steps to Combat Hactivist Attacks
- Ayehu Introduces Next Generation IT Automation and Orchestration Platform Integrated with Machine Learning Intelligence
- How to Calculate the ROI of Cybersecurity Threat Defense
2000 University Ave., Ste. 600
E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
Recently named by Gartner as a 2016 Cool Vendor, Ayehu helps IT and Security professionals to identify and resolve critical incidents, simplify complex workflows and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure through automation. Ayehu automation & orchestration solutions have been deployed by major enterprises worldwide and currently support thousands of IT processes across the globe.