The recent global health crisis has tested the resolve of organizations large and small, and across just about every industry. As of a result, the perspective of many business leaders on technology has also begun to evolve. While the focus pre-COVID was primarily keeping operations going, there has been a marked shift toward digital transformation, […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- 3 Ways to Fine-Tune Your AI for Continuous Process Improvement
- Episode #49: How One Man’s Automation Journey Took Him From Accidental CIO to Unconventional VC – Ridge Ventures’ Yousuf Khan
- 3 Ways AIOps Can Change the Game for CIOs
- Join Our Webinar – How To Easily Automate Azure Infrastructure Tasks – September 30th, 2020, 9am PT
- Episode #48: How Microsoft Will Change The World (Again) Via Automation – Microsoft’s Charles Lamanna