One of the more surprising trends in recent history has been the implementation of IT Service Management (ITSM) in areas that are outside of the IT realm, such as facilities management and human resources. Similar to IT, these functions can derive significant business value from standardizing, automating and streamlining workflows and processes. Furthermore, by cutting […]
Entries by Eliad
Pull up any IT related website and you’ll undoubtedly see dozens of headlines dedicated to artificial intelligence, machine learning and chatbots. Some of what’s being published relates to the threat of job replacement. And while that’s certainly true to some degree, AI isn’t something to fear – even for those who work in IT support. […]
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s no-code Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform is a force multiplier for IT Operations, helping Enterprises save 95% on time handling alert resolution, and achieve 35% cost reduction of labor-intensive routine tasks, while maintaining greater control over enterprise infrastructure – whether on-premise or in the cloud. Among our 220+ Enterprise customers, large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, Amdocs and LTI, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing margins and operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Rule-Based vs. AI-Bots – What’s the Difference?
- How IT Automation Can Be an Insurance Policy for Organizations Relying on MSPS with India Operations
- Episode #38: Why Mastering Automation Will Determine Which MSPs Succeed Or Disappear – Ayehu’s Taly Dunevich
- Best Practices for Managing a Remote Workforce
- How Virtual Agents Can Help Businesses Thrive in the Face of Uncertainty