One of the more surprising trends in recent history has been the implementation of IT Service Management (ITSM) in areas that are outside of the IT realm, such as facilities management and human resources. Similar to IT, these functions can derive significant business value from standardizing, automating and streamlining workflows and processes. Furthermore, by cutting […]
Entries by Eliad
Pull up any IT related website and you’ll undoubtedly see dozens of headlines dedicated to artificial intelligence, machine learning and chatbots. Some of what’s being published relates to the threat of job replacement. And while that’s certainly true to some degree, AI isn’t something to fear – even for those who work in IT support. […]
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- How to Predict and Remediate IT Incidents Before They Affect Business Outcomes [Webinar Recap]
- Ayehu Announces Availability of NG Intelligent IT Automation Platform Version 1.5
- Episode #27: Why Enterprises Should Have A Chief Automation Officer – Dentsu Aegis Network’s Max Cheprasov
- The changing role of CIO and intelligent automation’s impact.
- 3 Ways NOT Automating Could Cost Your Business (Big Time)