In this episode ISG’s Head of Enterprise Agility practice, Ola Chowning, argues why Agile’s principles of adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, and continual improvement are applicable beyond IT to an organization as a whole.
About Evelyn Kotler
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Evelyn Kotler contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Evelyn Kotler
Business Technology Podcast Features Executive Thought Leaders’ Mind Sharing and Insights, Exploring the Intersection of Intelligent Automation and the Next Generation Enterprise
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- The Human Element of AI Implementation
- Are you budgeting for intelligent automation? Here’s why you should be.
- Episode #5: Why your organization should aim to become a Digital Master – Capgemini’s Marisa Slatter
- The 5 Step Strategy for Optimizing HR with Intelligent Automation
- 5 Hidden Costs of Outsourcing IT Services