We’ve mentioned it in many past articles, but unfortunately for Target, their massive security breach in 2013 has become somewhat of a poster child for poorly executed security incident response. Investigations of the breach revealed that multiple alerts of the malware infection were sent. They just weren’t addressed as they should have been…and we all […]
About Gabby Nizri
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Gabby Nizri contributed a whooping 122 entries.
Entries by Gabby Nizri
Ayehu is pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! After many months of dedicated hard work, we are excited to officially announce that www.ayehu.com is now live. Our goal with this new website is to provide visitors a better experience on desktop & mobile platforms for learning about Ayehu’s innovative IT process […]
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- How to Predict and Remediate IT Incidents Before They Affect Business Outcomes [Webinar Recap]
- Ayehu Announces Availability of NG Intelligent IT Automation Platform Version 1.5
- Episode #27: Why Enterprises Should Have A Chief Automation Officer – Dentsu Aegis Network’s Max Cheprasov
- The changing role of CIO and intelligent automation’s impact.
- 3 Ways NOT Automating Could Cost Your Business (Big Time)