Will you be at ServiceNow’s Knowledge15 conference in Las Vegas this year? It takes place April 19-24 at the Mandalay Bay resort, and Ayehu will be there as an exhibitor (booth #731) demonstrating our latest upcoming release of eyeShare™! We’ll be revealing some innovative new functionality, so if you get the chance, please stop by booth #731 to check it out, particularly if ServiceNow is on your radar.
Many of Ayehu’s clients have deployed ServiceNow or are thinking about it, because ServiceNow is rapidly becoming the standard for cloud services that transform enterprise service management. Since eyeShare™ integrates with ServiceNow (Calgary, Eureka, & Dublin versions), we are able to provide IT departments a closed loop process between their Service Desk application and network monitoring systems such as Solarwinds, Nagios, and Splunk.
Once a closed loop process is in place, automating the reporting, resolution, and closure of incidents within the ServiceNow ticketing system becomes a snap.
eyeShare™’s integration with ServiceNow ITSM lets you:
- Automatically open, update, close tickets and query tables in ServiceNow
- Leverage two-way SMS and email for event notifications and escalations
- Accelerate the reporting, escalation, and resolution of incidents
- Eliminate manual work and human errors
- Ensure fully documented end-to-end processes
- Reduce the amount of “noise” at the service desk
- Enforce problem and change management procedures such as ticket status changes and the additions of CMDB entries
- Easily tailor and customize integration with ServiceNow to your needs.
Hopefully we’ll see you at Knowledge15 so you can see for yourself how easily this functionality can be deployed on your own instance of ServiceNow. Viva Las Vegas!