Are you looking for an exciting role that will allow you to make a difference at Ayehu?
Your role will be to drive the full sales cycles from first contact with leads through contract negotiation and close deal with some account management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year College or University
- 4+ years of previous IT Software sales experience in a B2B and account management capability
- Preferred experience selling to C-Level, VP and Director levels in IT as well as technical teams
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas and revenue goals
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close
- Demonstrated experience managing the full sales cycle from prospect, demo, contract negotiation and through close of initial deals and renewals
- Successful experience selling into diverse companies including medium and large enterprise companies
Goals & Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive the full sales cycles from first contact, qualify leads through contract negotiation/close and account management.
- Hands on the company software, product demonstrations both in person and via web presentations.
- Achieve sales quota through identifying, qualifying, and closing business in your territory.
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status in salesforce.com.
- Work closely with a Sales Engineers team in allocating resources for new prospects requests & requirements.
- Forecast sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in weekly sales meeting.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technically savvy with strength in communicating business value
- Integrity and credibility
- Positive attitude, ambitious, and a passion for building a valuable business
- You are flexible, adaptable, and understand that in a start-up things are not always perfect
- Listening and Interpretive skills
- Confidence and resilience
- Excellent follow up, Takes initiative and Goal Oriented
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work and engage a variety of different audiences
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team player!
- Must be highly motivated and a self-learning
- Dig in and be hands on in learning our product and services
Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Travel: Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed. Expect around 20% of your role to involve travel to industry events.
Start Date: June 2015
More information: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org