Office Administrator & HR Assistant
We are looking to recruit an experienced Office Administrator & HR Assistant.
As an Office Administrator & HR Assistant you will be responsible for maintaining an efficient office operations, interaction with vendor and clients, from sales to production, billing and delivering hi-quality of customer care and satisfaction at all times, and on-boarding new employees.
To be successful in this role you will be an effective communicator with an excellent phone manner and an ability to work independently in a small but dynamic team. Proficiency with Office tools.
- General administration, office operations, including updating/maintaining company customer relations
- Taking telephone and email enquiries and follow-ups
- Processing sales orders, billing and invoices
- Working directly with management, external clients and suppliers
- Daily Office organization & ongoing administrative support
- Assist HR with new employee onboarding, recruiting coordination, and other projects as needed.
- Proven office and sales based experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team worker, reliable and adaptable
- Able to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Good attention to detail; maintaining our high standards for delivery, quality & accuracy
- Fluent English – reading, writing, talking
- Proficiency with core Office products
- Academic education
- Full time position (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Start Date: June 2015
More information: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org