Your IT department has enough headaches to deal with, not least of which is handling multiple simultaneous logins. When an unauthorized and/or unidentified individual is able to gain access to your organization’s network, critical information, systems and data could potentially become compromised. The good news is, this tedious yet necessary remediation task can be automated to let technology do the dirty work.
The eyeShare product can be fully integrated with the following security tools:
Don’t be caught off guard the next time unauthorized individual(s) attempt to access your network. Let eyeShare™ automation keep your sensitive data safe from harm’s way. Download your free 30 day trial of eyeShare™ today to start leveraging this powerful and highly effective playbook for your organization.
Your company works hard to protect its assets from falling into the wrong hands. Are you adequately prepared for the moment when someone suspicious tries to physically log in to your network? With the right automated playbook, you can gain 24/7/365 protection to monitor and deliver an instant, automatic cyber security incident response that rapidly shuts down potential unwanted access.
The advantages of leveraging this playbook for your enterprise include, amongst other things:
- Blocking unauthorized access to the network – this playbook blocks unauthorized access to an organization’s network, critical information, systems and data by sensing the alert and automating the required steps in the process.
- Faster response time and scale – with this playbook orchestration and automation, the time to response is much faster with the playbook remediating the situation in minutes whereas the same task would have taken much longer otherwise.
- Productivity and reduced risk- With automated remediation in time, the playbook also allows intangible benefits like reduced risk to critical data on a privileged user device. Since the turnaround time is a fraction of a manual remediation process, time to productivity and remediation is much faster.
- Analyst in the loop with full control for the automated incident response- The SOC analyst has full visibility and is in the loop being part of the two-way communication
- Error reduction – Automation reduces errors up to 99%
- Freeing up precious expert resources to handle high fidelity incidents- With automation the security analyst team can now focus on complex threats.
- Full documentation for governance and reporting- The orchestrator documents and logs each step which is available for reporting and management dashboards
- End to end case management with helpdesk integration – Integration with helpdesk tools like Service Now, BMC Remedy, JIRA etc., allows the incident response to be fully captured for end to end case management and helpdesk support proactively.