You’ve worked hard to ensure your website accurately represents the quality and commitment that your organization has to offer. With just one breach in your security, all of that could be lost, resulting in costly damage to your brand reputation and a whole host of other technical problems. Website defacement is a serious problem, and something that businesses must take proactive measures to prevent.
The eyeShare product can be fully integrated with the following security tools:
- Intel ESM
- Service Now
- JIRA Service Desk
- Microsoft Active Directory
You’ve invested a lot of time and money into making sure your professional website presents your brand in the best possible light. Don’t take chances and risk becoming a victim of defacement. Protect your image by leveraging automation for optimum security. Get started today by downloading a free 30 day trial of eyeShare.
An Automated Army of Defenders
The right security playbook can provide actionable instructions for orchestrating and automating the recovery from defacement, and quickly addresses any problems that occurred. The playbook instantly and automatically responds to a suspected defacement attack by initiating immediate remediation and mitigation procedures.
Additionally, this playbook can build indicators of compromise so they can be implemented on the network infrastructure for enhanced security controls. This essentially automates the identification and blocking of future defacement attacks originating from the same source.
Automated defacement protection presents a number of distinct benefits to the enterprise, including amongst other things:
- Mitigate Impact on Brand Reputation: An immediate response to a defacement attack saves the organization from brand embarrassment and, in situations in which the website is a commerce portal, also reduces downtime for commercial transactions, resulting in minimal impact on the customer experience in the process.
- Faster Response Time and Greater Scalability: With eyeShare™ orchestration and automation, the time to response is much faster. The playbook is able to bring the website back up and running as it was in its original state in a predictable and reduced time.
- Maintain Full Control: Analysts maintain full visibility and control over the automated incident response via two-way communication.
- Reduced Exposure and Fewer Errors: Automation can reduce exposure and errors by up to 99%.
- Better Resource Allocation: With automation of malware incidents, the security analyst team can now focus on other complex threats.
- Full Documentation for Governance and Reporting: eyeShare™ automation can document and log every step taken by a playbook to remediate an incident, for reporting and management dashboards.
- End-to-End Case Management with Helpdesk Integration: Integration with helpdesk tools like ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, JIRA, etc., allows the incident response process to be fully captured for end-to-end case management and later analysis.