In this episode, Tomasz Jamroz draws upon his vast expertise to share with us some fascinating use cases he’s worked on, the 2 key factors organizations must address before undertaking digital transformation, and the technologies most likely to advance our capabilities & impact our world over the next 10 years.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s no-code Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform is a force multiplier for IT Operations, helping Enterprises save 95% on time handling alert resolution, and achieve 35% cost reduction of labor-intensive routine tasks, while maintaining greater control over enterprise infrastructure – whether on-premise or in the cloud. Among our 220+ Enterprise customers, large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, Amdocs and LTI, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing margins and operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- How IT Automation Can Be an Insurance Policy for Organizations Relying on MSPS with India Operations
- Episode #38: Why Mastering Automation Will Determine Which MSPs Succeed Or Disappear – Ayehu’s Taly Dunevich
- Best Practices for Managing a Remote Workforce
- How Virtual Agents Can Help Businesses Thrive in the Face of Uncertainty
- IT Operations in the Age of Coronavirus