In this episode, Himadri shares with us how best to sell AI, ML, and other advanced technologies in Scandinavia, the 3 “buckets” Scandinavian C-suite executives want addressed when these technologies are proposed to them, and Himadri’s advice on moving forward with digital transformation based on his extensive experience with organizations in Nordic countries.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- How to Scale Incident Remediation with Intelligent Automation
- Announcing the Winners of Ayehu’s 1st Annual Hackathon!
- Episode #53: Why End User Experience May Be A Better Measure Of Automation Success Than ROI – GAVS Technologies’ Balaji Uppili
- 5 Dangers That Could Sideline Your IT Automation Project
- Join Our Webinar – How To Scale Incident Remediation With Intelligent Automation – November 18th, 2020, 11am PT / 2pm ET