We are excited to announce the rollout of an updated version of our flagship product, eyeShare. Along with the correction of several bugs, this latest version (eyeShare 4.8.3) also contains a number of valuable new features and integrations.
So, What’s New?
- ServiceNow integration now supports Security Protocol TLS 1.2 and duplicate labels in forms.
- BMC Remedyforce integration now supports integrating with a Sandbox instance.
- Salesforce integration also now supports integrating with a Sandbox instance.
- New integration with HyperV, including 18 activities.
Activities now support:
- Reading a specific Excel sheet
- Single and multi SSH commands (setting a certificate within activity settings and selecting an authentication method)
- Start SSH session
- Using headers, certificates and redirecting to another page using credentials (URL check)
Users can also now hide any activity’s result from the Active Logs and database by adding [hide] to any of the fields in the activity.
For more information on the eyeShare product or to download your free 30-day trial and start using it today, please click here.