These days, it seems we cannot turn on the news or go online without learning about another major security breach. The most recent and disastrous being those that occurred to a number of popular retailers, like Target and Home Depot. What is the common thread amongst those affected by cyber-attacks? According to investigators, the problem […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- What’s New in Ayehu NG 1.8: Self-Service
- Tired of Turnover? 7 Tips to Keep Your IT Team Intact
- Separating Fact from Fiction: 5 Biggest AI Myths Debunked
- Episode #51: Why Cognitive Architecture Might Be An Early Glimpse Of A Future With Artificial General Intelligence – Aigo.ai’s Peter Voss
- How Intelligent Process Automation Can Help You Scale at a Moment’s Notice