How much time does your IT or Help Desk team waste each day on Active Directory password resets and locked accounts?
Frequent password reset, especially coupled with a complex password policy, lead to repeated account lockouts. In some workplaces, password reset calls take up almost 40% of IT support personnel’s working day. The procedure for each call includes phone authentication, execution of reset, confirmation, and documenting the call closure.
Ayehu for Active Directory (AD) enables automatic management of Active Directory tasks. Pre-packaged workflows automate the entire process out-of-the-box. For example: When a helpdesk user opens a ticket for a password reset, the workflow in Ayehu can automatically execute and reset the password for the account, sending it back to the end-user. Optionally, you can choose to have your end-users receive a confirmation via SMS.
Watch this video tutorial: Automated Active Directory Unlock Account workflow:
The results of this solution are reduced support calls and reduced end-user downtime. Admins can view and control user actions, leaving more time to focus on higher value tasks.
With Ayehu for Active Directory you can:
- Add new Users (from a file or event -driven)
- Delete Users (from a file or event-driven)
- Reset User Passwords
- Unlock User Accounts
- Delete old Users (‘orphans’) from Active Directory
- Add User to group
- Run AD reports
- Meet compliance and security policies
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- Intelligent Automation – Which Processes Should You Start With?
- The 4 Secrets to Effective Digital Transformation
- Episode #9: How Automation and AI are Disrupting Healthcare Information Technology – Change Health Care’s Andrew Brill
- Want to go green? Automate.
- Is Intelligent Automation Really Replacing Human Workers?