Ayehu is a powerful IT process automation solution designed to automate manual IT tasks and workflows across physical, virtual and cloud-based systems via a simple-to-use drag-and-drop designer.
Ayehu can now be fully integrated with Amazon Web Services. The AWS integration supports adding out-of-the-box activities for working with instances, images, snapshots and other resources.
Regardless of whether an organization uses Amazon Web Services for their development and test environment or for their production environment, one of the most common challenges many AWS users face is lack of automation. This Ayehu integration pack allows users to extend and enhance their AWS environment through advanced automation of workflows.
Watch the AWS Integration with Ayehu on YouTube:
Some of the common scenarios through which the Ayehu AWS integration can add benefit include:
- Creation of new images based on existing images
- Creation and restoration of snapshots
- Verification of image definitions based on best practices
- Halt development and test instances during non-working hours
- Automated response to AWS alerts
- Notification of shortage in resources
- Termination of instances that are past their due date
- Much more…
With this seamless integration of Ayehu, organizations working with Amazon Web Services as their virtualization infrastructure can optimize the time and resources of the IT department and foster a much more productive, efficient environment.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- Intelligent Automation – Which Processes Should You Start With?
- The 4 Secrets to Effective Digital Transformation
- Episode #9: How Automation and AI are Disrupting Healthcare Information Technology – Change Health Care’s Andrew Brill
- Want to go green? Automate.
- Is Intelligent Automation Really Replacing Human Workers?