Ayehu is an automation & orchestration solution integrated with HPE ArcSight that accelerates security incident resolution and mitigates financial losses caused by security breaches. Instead of manual repetitive tasks and lengthy service desk procedures, now you can create automated processes in minutes that accelerate incident response and resolution.
With Ayehu, an IT organization using HPE ArcSight can automate security playbooks for numerous scenarios – thus maximizing response speed, reducing (or eliminating) human errors, and ensuring proper documentation & notifications.
Ayehu can also automate the data enrichment process surrounding an incident. By collecting relevant information faster about the context of an incident, which often must be integrated and correlated from multiple disparate systems, analysts can more quickly determine if the incident is a legitimate attack or just a false positive.
One of the worst-kept secrets of the IT security industry is that SOCs are rarely manned around the clock with their top security experts. In fact, they’re often not manned around the clock at all. Thanks to Ayehu though, IT organizations that use HPE ArcSight can ensure 24/7/365 coverage and a best practice response to every cyber security incident no matter who’s on duty any time of day.
Ayehu also enables an IT organization using HPE ArcSight to better prepare themselves against the threat landscape by simulating & testing multiple scenarios in advance of an attack, thus validating playbooks, and confirming team members are ready for the real thing. Finally, Ayehu automation improves containment, eradication, & recovery from an attack, by mitigating the scope of damage from the breach, and returning systems to an operational state as rapidly as possible.
Some of Ayehu’s many features include:
- Simple integration with HPE ArcSight that can be activated in minutes
- 500+ pre-built activities and 150+ pre-built workflow & playbook templates
- The ability to easily orchestrate & execute very sophisticated automated workflows & playbooks
- A real-time event management dashboard console that provides a single pane of glass for visibility into workflow & playbook execution, as well as a flexible report creation capability
- An advanced communication & human intervention capability that always ensures a security analyst is in full control of any automated process
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Ways Intelligent Automation Is Impacting the Enterprise Today
- Using Intelligent Automation to Crush the Competition
- How to Maximize Your Cybersecurity in 7 Simple Steps
- Why Humans and Robots Working Together Will Become Essential for Business Success
- 3 Ways Intelligent Automation Can Help Your Employees and Your Customers