The 2-way integration of eyeShare IT process automation with Remedy lets you automate alerts, ticket resolution, and ticket closure within Remedy.
Instead of manual data entry and long service desk procedures, you can create a closed-loop automated process that accelerates incident management and resolution.
The plug & play Integration Packs for BMC Remedy use the BMC Web Service and eyeShare Listener to achieve the industry’s only integration method requiring no changes in your Remedy system. The eyeShare Integration Pack uses the appropriate Web Services to enable and configure the target Remedy server, allowing the Integration Pack to function. It’s “zero touch” configuration.
Watch this video on YouTube to learn how eyeShare integration with BMC Remedy works:
With eyeShare for Remedy you can send, retrieve, and query tickets, as well as create, delete, or update tickets.
Available actions in eyeShare for BMC Remedy:
- New Record – Generate a new ticket in Remedy.
- Close Record – Close the specified ticket in Remedy.
- Update Record – Update any allowed field provided in the Remedy ticket.
- Query Record – Return a list of filtered tickets.
*The integration is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Bring IT Automation from Basic to Breakthrough in Just 6 Steps
- Could Self-Service Automation Be Your Organization’s Key to Success?
- Want to improve your MTTR? Try a different incentive.
- Incident Response Orchestration Explained
- Leveraging Robotic Process Automation to Help with Regulatory Compliance