The ubiquity of cloud services and solutions only adds to the complexity of the multiple, disparate systems managed by today’s overwhelmed IT departments. Managing repetitive alerts, opening tickets, and resolving incidents can take 15 minutes per Level 1 task, with 80% of most cases being escalated to Level 2 for a total average of two hours to resolve one incident. What if there was a Level 0 support tier that handled the repetitive, manual processes for you automatically, without any need for human intervention?
Acting as a force multiplier and virtual operator, Ayehu’s IT automation platform seamlessly integrates with BMC Remedyforce IT service management (ITSM) solution for powerful closed-loop IT process automation. With pre-built workflow templates and runbooks to rapidly automate repetitive, manual tasks and processes, you can free up IT operations teams to focus on higher-level projects, significantly reduce errors, and greatly improve service levels.
Through the Ayehu integration with BMC Remedyforce ITSM you can:
- Accelerate the reporting, escalation, and resolution of tickets and incidents
- Eliminate repetitive, manual work and human errors
- Significantly reduce the amount of noise in the service desk
- Reduce incident response time by up to 90% with pre-built workflow templates
- Leverage bi-directional SMS and email for event notifications and escalations
How it Works: BMC Remedyforce Integration with Ayehu
The Ayehu platform can be installed on-premises, connecting seamlessly with BMC Remedyforce. Our agentless architecture allows IT professionals to execute tasks over physical, virtual, and cloud environments, without any installation or changes to your Remedyforce instance. Additionally, you have the ability to automatically discover records submitted or updated from any form, as well as map all form fields, exposing them as standard variables for use in workflow logic.
The following actions are available as out-of-the-box activities in Ayehu:
- Create Record
- Get Record
- Update Record
- Execute SQL
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- SRI International and Ayehu Team Up on Artificial Intelligence Innovation to Deliver Enterprise Intelligent Process Automation
- Using Intelligent Automation to Facilitate Business Continuity
- What to look for in a cloud orchestration platform
- Ayehu Announces Key Executive Appointments to Support Business Growth and Product Innovations
- 3 Ways Machine Learning Can Resolve Business Issues