Ayehu integration with CA Spectrum provides a closed loop process for IT management and automation. Manage incidents and alerts, receive and update data from CA Spectrum, and remediate IT processes automatically without the need for human intervention.
Ayehu’s integration pack for CA Spectrum provides the ability to capture the alerts generated by CA Spectrum, filter and aggregate the alerts, then trigger a specific workflow in response.
See the integration in action:
A sample incident flow when CA Spectrum is integrated with Ayehu:
1. CA Spectrum detects a network connectivity failure.
2. The alert is pulled by Ayehu, which launches a predefined workflow specific for network connectivity failures.
3. The Ayehu workflow starts executing the relevant activities in the workflow to troubleshoot and resolve the incident.
4. Ayehu clears the alert from CA Spectrum.
Ayehu keeps you in control of the automation at all times. ‘Decision points’ can be embedded within workflows to pause execution and send status notifications via SMS, IM, and email. The response chosen by the human decision-maker then determines what action the workflow branches to next.
Ayehu can run workflows based on pre-determined policy-based rules, defined for particular types of incidents. Ayehu updates the incident while running to close it successfully or, to cancel its treatment and return it to system administrator management.
Ayehu doesn’t just have the ability to respond to CA Spectrum alerts, it also has the ability to create ‘events’ in CA Spectrum in response to a glitch discovered during routine IT processing.
The Ayehu integration pack for CA Spectrum is the perfect complementary solution for CA Spectrum, providing visibility and control over alerts, shortened response time to incident resolution, and quality documentation 24/7 without any human intervention.
The Ayehu integration with CA Spectrum consists the following activities:
- CAS ACKNOWLEDGE ALERT – Take ownership in CA Spectrum on this alert. Usually this activity will be among the first activities in the workflow that communicates with CA Spectrum.
- CAS UNACKNOWLEDGE ALERT – Release the ownership in CA Spectrum on this alert. Usually this activity will be used in case of error in the workflow or if the issue was not resolved.
- CAS SET MAINENANCE MODE – Set on the maintenance mode on specific server in CA Spectrum.
- CAS CANCEL MAINTENANCE MODE – Set off the maintenance mode on specific server in CA Spectrum.
- CAS CLEAR ALERT – Clear and remove the alert from CA Spectrum.
- CAS CREATE EVENT – Create an event in CA Spectrum that may result in an alert in CA Spectrum. You can use this activity if follow-up or new events should be created within CA Spectrum.
- CAS GET ALERT – Read the alert information from CA Spectrum.
- CAS UPDATE ALERT – Update the alert information in CA Spectrum.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Ways Intelligent Automation Is Impacting the Enterprise Today
- Using Intelligent Automation to Crush the Competition
- How to Maximize Your Cybersecurity in 7 Simple Steps
- Why Humans and Robots Working Together Will Become Essential for Business Success
- 3 Ways Intelligent Automation Can Help Your Employees and Your Customers