Ayehu IT Process Automation connected with Cherwell extends Cherwell solutions capabilities. Instead of manual repetitive tasks and lengthy service desk procedures, now you can create automated processes in minutes that accelerate incident response and resolution.
Organizations that were previously prevented from running cloud-based IT process automation due to security concerns now have a better alternative. WithAyehu, manual data entry and tedious service desk procedures, are replaced by closed-loop processes that automate incident management and free up your personnel for more important tasks.
Ayehu IT process automation software can be installed on-premise, connecting seamlessly with Cherwell. Its agent-less architecture allows IT professionals to execute tasks over physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
How to connect Ayehu and Cherwell
Cherwell -> Ayehu
- Any Cherwell records requiring action within Ayehu are forwarded by leveraging Cherwell One Step Actions, where a Cherwell administrator setups up the rule to monitor the appropriate form.
- Once the rule conditions are met (example: All critical incidents) the Cherwell One Step Action will execute the Ayehu CMD and forward the message to Ayehu Server
- Install Ayehu CMD on Cherwell Servers
- Create Cherwell One Step Actions
Ayehu -> Cherwell
- For any steps that require creating, querying, or updating a Cherwell Record we used standard Ayehu web activities to communicate with the Cherwell Web Services API (SOAP or REST)
- Each process will first require executing the Cherwell Login API command to generate a login cookie, which is then added in the header for any additional HTTPS commands executed by Ayehu.
- Cherwell user account with appropriate access
- Use Ayehu HTTP POST Advance activity (allows assigning headers)
The integration with Cherwell lets you
- Automatically open, update, close tickets, and query tables in Cherwell
- Leverage two-way SMS and email for event notifications and escalations
- Accelerate the reporting, escalation, and resolution of incidents
- Eliminate manual work and human errors
- Ensure fully documented end-to-end processes
- Reduce the amount of “noise” at the service desk
- Enforce problem and change management procedures such as ticket status changes and the additions of CMDB entries
- Easily tailor and customize integration with Cherwell to your needs
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Cybersecurity Mistakes That Could Be Placing Your Company in Danger
- Is your IT department wasting time and money? Here’s the solution.
- Free Webinar: Automate Your Service Desk with ServiceNow in Less than an Hour
- Join us at the 2017 MPOWER Cybersecurity Summit!
- If you want continual service improvement, you need IT automation…