The Ayehu platform seamlessly integrates with Ivanti HEAT Service Management for powerful closed-loop IT process automation.
Today’s IT departments are buried in a veritable flood of alerts and requests. The noise at the service desk is overwhelming, leading to human error and significant loss of productivity from the sheer volume of manual, repetitive processes that need attention. One full-cycle process to open, update, and close a ticket at Level one could take 15 minutes, with 80% of such alerts requiring escalation to Level 2 support. In the end, the entire process for one, single ticket adds up to an average of two hours. Most IT operations manage hundreds of such processes in any given week. That won’t scale, and over time, will be unsustainable.
Acting as a force multiplier, the Ayehu platform seamlessly integrates with Ivanti HEAT Service Management for powerful closed-loop IT process automation.
Key Benefits of integrating ivanti HEAT Service Management with Ayehu IT Process Automation and Orchestration platform are
- Accelerate the reporting, escalation, and resolution of tickets and incidents
- Eliminate repetitive, manual work and human errors
- Significantly reduce the amount of noise and false positives
- Empower Level 1 and Level 2 staff to work on more strategic projects
- Ensure fully documented end-to-end processes for compliance purposes
- Leverage two-way SMS and email for event notifications and escalations
Examples of use cases that can be AUTOMATED using ivanti HEAT Service Management integration with Ayehu:
- Automated opening, updating, and closing tickets as well as conducting service and change requests
- Automated handling of server outage alert and tracking the incident
- Automated polling of ivanti HEAT service management for Service Requests to transfer an employee to a new department, handling the needed changes in Active Directory, and updating the Service Request upon completion.
The following functions are available as part of the ivanti HEAT Service Management connector in Ayehu:
- Get Record
- Update Record
- Create Record
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- SRI International and Ayehu Team Up on Artificial Intelligence Innovation to Deliver Enterprise Intelligent Process Automation
- Using Intelligent Automation to Facilitate Business Continuity
- What to look for in a cloud orchestration platform
- Ayehu Announces Key Executive Appointments to Support Business Growth and Product Innovations
- 3 Ways Machine Learning Can Resolve Business Issues