eyeShare’s bi-directional integration with HP Operations Manager (HP OM) allows for the capturing and acknowledging of alerts in real-time, while updating and closing alerts at the HP Operations Manager console.
By combining eyeShare’s IT Process Automation capabilities to deliver actionable information and workflows with HP Operations Manager, you can accelerate responses to alerts, and create response actions (IT process workflows) to any problems that arise across your entire physical, virtual, or cloud-based IT infrastructure.
eyeShare enables you to:
- Automate alert capture for quick response
- Keep all important alerts under a consolidated process
- Take responsibility and automatically troubleshoot (triage)
- Notify and escalate to a specific user, group or duty
- Execute tasks to resolve IT problems remotely
…all while maintaining real-time updates under a single HP Operations Manager console.
Watch how the HP Operations Manager Integration with eyeShare works on YouTube:
The plug and play integration of eyeShare with HP Operations Manager allows you to automate ticket creation in ITSM tools such as HP Service Manager, ServiceNow, Remedy, and many other service desk applications. Keeping your data up-to-date enables continuous service improvement and helps you meet your governance and regulatory compliance requirements such as SOX, HIPAA, ITIL, etc.
*The integration is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Bring IT Automation from Basic to Breakthrough in Just 6 Steps
- Could Self-Service Automation Be Your Organization’s Key to Success?
- Want to improve your MTTR? Try a different incentive.
- Incident Response Orchestration Explained
- Leveraging Robotic Process Automation to Help with Regulatory Compliance