The integration of eyeShare IT process automation and HP Service Manager (HPSM) enables you to create, update and monitor tickets in HP Service Manager, without any installation or changes to your HP SM server configurations.
eyeShare’s agent-less architecture allows you to automate alerts, ticket resolution, and ticket closure within HP SM. Instead of manual data entry and long service desk procedures, you can now create a closed-loop automated process that accelerates incident management and resolution, and executes tasks across systems and environments via standard secured protocols.
Watch how the HP Service Manager Integration with eyeShare works on YouTube:
By combining eyeShare’s IT Process Automation capabilities to deliver actionable information and workflows with HP Service Manager, you can accelerate responses to tickets and create response actions (IT process workflows) to any incident or ticket request that arise across your organization.
Available actions in eyeShare v 4.5 Integration Pack for HP Service Manager
- New Record – this activity will generate a new ticket in HP SM.
- Close Record – this activity will close the specified ticket in HP SM.
- Update Record – this activity will update any allowed field provided in the HP SM ticket.
- Query Record – this activity will return a list of filtered tickets.
With eyeShare for HP SM you can send, retrieve, and query tickets, as well as create, delete, or update tickets.
*The integration is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Bring IT Automation from Basic to Breakthrough in Just 6 Steps
- Could Self-Service Automation Be Your Organization’s Key to Success?
- Want to improve your MTTR? Try a different incentive.
- Incident Response Orchestration Explained
- Leveraging Robotic Process Automation to Help with Regulatory Compliance