The integration of Ayehu IT process automation and HP Service Manager (HPSM) enables you to create, update and monitor tickets in HP Service Manager, without any installation or changes to your HP SM server configurations.
Ayehu’s agent-less architecture allows you to automate alerts, ticket resolution, and ticket closure within HP SM. Instead of manual data entry and long service desk procedures, you can now create a closed-loop automated process that accelerates incident management and resolution, and executes tasks across systems and environments via standard secured protocols.
Watch how the HP Service Manager Integration with Ayehu works on YouTube:
By combining Ayehu’s IT Process Automation capabilities to deliver actionable information and workflows with HP Service Manager, you can accelerate responses to tickets and create response actions (IT process workflows) to any incident or ticket request that arise across your organization.
Available actions in Ayehu Integration Pack for HP Service Manager
- New Record – this activity will generate a new ticket in HP SM.
- Close Record – this activity will close the specified ticket in HP SM.
- Update Record – this activity will update any allowed field provided in the HP SM ticket.
- Query Record – this activity will return a list of filtered tickets.
With Ayehu for HP SM you can send, retrieve, and query tickets, as well as create, delete, or update tickets.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Cybersecurity Mistakes That Could Be Placing Your Company in Danger
- Is your IT department wasting time and money? Here’s the solution.
- Free Webinar: Automate Your Service Desk with ServiceNow in Less than an Hour
- Join us at the 2017 MPOWER Cybersecurity Summit!
- If you want continual service improvement, you need IT automation…