The Ayehu IT process automation integration with JIRA Service Desk allows users to automate IT tasks and workflows directly within the JIRA platform.
Instead of doing manual data entries and repetitive procedures in JIRA, you can create closed-loop process workflows that accelerate your work in JIRA.
With this seamless integration, instead of performing manual, repetitive help desk duties, JIRA users can now create closed-loop process workflows that accelerate, enhance and extend the capabilities of the popular help desk tool.
Whether it’s being leveraged in the development department, testing department or in managing tickets within the Help Desk group, the most common challenge JIRA Service Desk customers face is inadequate or complete lack of automation. This can have a significant negative impact on productivity and efficiency levels, both within the IT department as well as at the end-user level.
Watch the JIRA Integration with Ayehu on YouTube:
The integration with Ayehu allows JIRA Service Desk users to:
- Automatically open tickets based on notification from other applications
- Update ticket information in JIRA Service Desk with the corresponding action performed by the operator
- Notify appropriate parties (via email, SMS or voice message) about new critical tickets
- Automatically close tickets upon completion of the task at hand
Furthermore, the JIRA Help Desk integration lets you:
- Accelerate and streamline the task management process
- Reduce human errors and costly consequences associated with such errors
- Ensure full documentation of complete end-to-end processes for compliance purposes
- Easily tailor and customize the integration with JIRA Help Desk based on your organization’s unique needs and pain points
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Is Your Organization Hiding this Dirty Little Secret about Automation?
- 5 Steps to Accelerate Intelligent Automation at Scale
- Episode #60: Why Lasting Automation Success and Competitive Advantage Require Process Excellence – FireStart’s Robert Hutter
- 8 Reasons Low-Code/No-Code Automation is the Technology of the Future
- Ayehu Opens Enrollment to Free Automation Academy