Defeat Ransomware and Ward Off Extortionists with Ayehu and LightCyber
With ransomware on the rise, and a new attack making headlines each week, it’s not a question of if but when it will happen to your organization. Attackers are becoming more sophisticated through the multitude of potential delivery methods from email to malvertising, to new malware strains generated daily, as well as browser-based automatic file encryption.
The Ayehu IT automation platform provides seamless interoperability with LightCyber, a leading provider of behavioral attack detection solutions, for accelerated cybersecurity incident response and effective mitigation of ransomware threats.
SOC Automation for Improved Cybersecurity Incident Response
Together, Ayehu and LightCyber provide an automated, closed-loop solution to quickly and easily automate security policy playbooks executed in response to alerts generated in LightCyber. Through the Ayehu and LightCyber integration you can:
- Realize improved cybersecurity incident detection and response
- Increase efficiencies by automating routine security-related tasks, allowing SOC analysts to focus on truly critical incidents
- Reduce incident response time by up to 90% with pre-built templates and playbooks
- Enable rapid containment, remediation and recovery from cybersecurity attacks
How it Works: Ayehu and LightCyber Automated Workflow
Ayehu workflows execute 24x7x365, handling ransomware threats by isolating a damaged machine from the network, killing suspicious processes and running anti-virus engines while simultaneously gathering input from the security analyst or technician on duty.
Watch the on-demand webcast, Defeat Ransomware and Ward Off Extortionists with LightCyber + Ayehu.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Ways Intelligent Automation Is Impacting the Enterprise Today
- Using Intelligent Automation to Crush the Competition
- How to Maximize Your Cybersecurity in 7 Simple Steps
- Why Humans and Robots Working Together Will Become Essential for Business Success
- 3 Ways Intelligent Automation Can Help Your Employees and Your Customers