Ayehu eyeShare™ IT Process Automation connected with MIR3, extends MIR3’s Intelligent Notification solution to seamlessly integrate notification technology. Combining automation with two-way communication, reduces the delay in identifying and contacting the appropriate resources during critical events. When users respond the system will interpret their responses and allow triggering workflows without logging into a system remotely.
MIR3 Intelligent Notification
- Leveraged SOAP Web Services
- eyeShare has the ability to trigger a notification template or dynamic notification (oneStepNotifications)
- eyeShare supports each notification type: Broadcast, First Response, Call Out or Bulletin Board
- Notifications may target users, groups or schedules
- For each initiated notification, eyeShare will monitor the notification report and return the following details:
- Notification closed status (Responded, Terminated, Timed Out)
- Who responded successfully
- Who responded with a non-successful response option
- Who was contacted
- Who was contacted and did not respond
- Who was not contacted
How to connect eyeShare and MIR3 Intelligent Notification (IN):
MIR3 Intelligent Notification → eyeShare
- eyeShare includes OOTB listener/connector that monitors any notification triggered by eyeShare on a timed interval (configurable with default 30 seconds)
- Once each notification is completed an event is generated within eyeShare
- Workflow templates are provided for querying the notification reports and extracting all details
- MIR3 IN Server Module Installed
- Workflow templates imported
- MIR3 IN User with initiator access
eyeShare → MIR3 Intelligent Notification
- eyeShare provides access to any MIR3 IN Web Service API command through standard web activities
- Workflow templates available for initiating notification template or dynamic notifications (oneStepNotifications)
- MIR3 In user with initiator access
- Workflow templates imported
- Use eyeShare HTTP POST activity
*The connector is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Bring IT Automation from Basic to Breakthrough in Just 6 Steps
- Could Self-Service Automation Be Your Organization’s Key to Success?
- Want to improve your MTTR? Try a different incentive.
- Incident Response Orchestration Explained
- Leveraging Robotic Process Automation to Help with Regulatory Compliance