The Ayehu connector provides one of the first unified capabilities for IT Process Automation, allowing IT Managers to access and respond to actions detected and triggered by Nagios from any mobile device. The connector to Nagios delivers accelerated incident, problem and change management capabilities to Nagios users.
By combining Ayehu’s capabilities to deliver actionable information and workflows with Nagios, customers can focus attention on delivering services and cutting costs of their IT operation.
IT staff, managers and users now have immediate access to view incidents and respond to important alerts, take responsibility, or escalate the problem and execute tasks to resolve IT problems remotely, while all relevant parties are updated in real-time regarding any alert generated by Nagios.
- Out-of-the-box tools & best practices for automated incident management
- Dramatically reduce resolution time of incidents and problems
- Empower frontline operators to resolve more incidents remotely
- Reduce upper-tier escalations and minimize alert “noise”
- Builds strong links between ITIL incident and problem management processes
- Capture incident resolution audit trails and create process documentation
- Utilize knowledge while simultaneously making it explicit and accessible to everyone
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- The 4 Secrets to Effective Digital Transformation
- Episode #9: How Automation and AI are Disrupting Healthcare Information Technology – Change Health Care’s Andrew Brill
- Want to go green? Automate.
- Is Intelligent Automation Really Replacing Human Workers?
- 3 Business Areas that are Ideal for Machine Learning