The Ayehu and OPSWAT Metadefender integration, enables the SOC team to respond to critical cybersecurity alerts and incidents faster, even with limited resources. The response can be triggered either by the SIEM or by OPSWATs’ components or by having the end-user initiate a scan using a self-service portal.
Ayehu effortlessly performs the manual, repetitive tasks the SOC team was once responsible for, such as sending file/hash into OPSWAT, identify/verify suspicious emails or running periodic scans across all devices within the organization.
With non-critical tasks on auto-pilot, your SOC team can:
- Improve detection rates by scanning with 30+ anti-malware engines
- Automate routine security-related tasks so SOC Analysts are freed up to address more complex issues
- Cut incident response times by up to 90% with pre-defined solutions and playbooks
- Enable rapid containment, remediation, and recovery from attacks
- Protect against unknown threats with heuristic analysis
Security Incident Response, Automated
Here’s a sample workflow of how this integration is carried out:
Through seamless interoperability between Ayehu and OPSWAT, organizations leveraging OPSWAT as their infrastructure monitoring platform can optimize the time and resources of the SOC team, realizing increased efficiency and productivity
By deploying Metadefender Core next to Ayehu, you will be able to leverage all threat detection and prevention functionalities available in our product:
- Data Sanitization (Content Disarm & Reconstruction) in order to remove any potentially malicious object embedded in a productivity file
- Vulnerability check for all binaries downloaded
- Multi-scanning and heuristics for handling known and unknown threats
- File Type Verification for protecting your organization from spoofing attacks
- Archive Extraction for better malware detection rates and protection against archive bombs
*The connector is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
Latest News From Our Blog
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
Recently named by Gartner as a 2016 Cool Vendor, Ayehu helps IT and Security professionals to identify and resolve critical incidents, simplify complex workflows and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure through automation. Ayehu automation & orchestration solutions have been deployed by major enterprises worldwide and currently support thousands of IT processes across the globe.