The Ayehu and OPSWAT Metadefender integration, enables the SOC team to respond to critical cybersecurity alerts and incidents faster, even with limited resources. The response can be triggered either by the SIEM or by OPSWATs’ components or by having the end-user initiate a scan using a self-service portal.
Ayehu effortlessly performs the manual, repetitive tasks the SOC team was once responsible for, such as sending file/hash into OPSWAT, identify/verify suspicious emails or running periodic scans across all devices within the organization.
With non-critical tasks on auto-pilot, your SOC team can:
- Improve detection rates by scanning with 30+ anti-malware engines
- Automate routine security-related tasks so SOC Analysts are freed up to address more complex issues
- Cut incident response times by up to 90% with pre-defined solutions and playbooks
- Enable rapid containment, remediation, and recovery from attacks
- Protect against unknown threats with heuristic analysis
Security Incident Response, Automated
Here’s a sample workflow of how this integration is carried out:
Through seamless interoperability between Ayehu and OPSWAT, organizations leveraging OPSWAT as their infrastructure monitoring platform can optimize the time and resources of the SOC team, realizing increased efficiency and productivity
By deploying Metadefender Core next to Ayehu, you will be able to leverage all threat detection and prevention functionalities available in our product:
- Data Sanitization (Content Disarm & Reconstruction) in order to remove any potentially malicious object embedded in a productivity file
- Vulnerability check for all binaries downloaded
- Multi-scanning and heuristics for handling known and unknown threats
- File Type Verification for protecting your organization from spoofing attacks
- Archive Extraction for better malware detection rates and protection against archive bombs
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Ways Machine Learning is Transforming the Business World
- The New Wave of Hybrid AI in the Automation Era – Insights from the Experts
- Episode #6: Insights from IBM: Digital Workforce and a Software-Based Labor Model – IBM Automation’s Gene Chao
- What will 2019 have in store for AI and machine learning?
- Ayehu Launches Global Partner Program to Support Increasing Demand for Intelligent Automation