Powerful Closed-Loop Network Management and IT Process Automation
With the growing swarm of incoming alerts and events between typical IT monitoring and ITSM tools, it’s no surprise a significantly large volume of tickets never get properly closed. Further compounding the problem, IT operations teams are encumbered with disparate tools, systems, and applications ironically meant to help the business move faster and enable them to do more with less. In the end, these same systems sometimes end up hindering productivity by increasing manual tasks for their users.
Ayehu’s integration with PRTG Network Monitor is accomplished via PRTG’s API. The bi-directional connection enables IT operations to automate cross-platform IT tasks in an easy and intuitive way, without coding. Ayehu intercepts alerts from PRTG, which triggers an automated workflow, including validation, troubleshooting, and remediation of incidents for full, closed-loop process automation.
With the Ayehu to PRTG integration, you can:
- Automate alert capture for quick response
- Reduce resolution time of network and system alerts
- Automate alert notification and escalation via email, SMS, and phone
- Take responsibility and automatically troubleshoot (triage)
- Build strong links between ITIL incident and problem management processes
How It Works
Ayehu’s automated workflows can be triggered by alerts received from PRTG Network Monitor. Upon successful process execution, events are sent back from Ayehu to PRTG to close the loop and update the status. IT operations teams can automatically remediate network problems using remote execution tasks, which are built into the Ayehu workflows. Ultimately, IT ops teams can significantly reduce noise and false positives to focus on truly critical alerts.
*The integration is part of the complete Ayehu download package.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Bring IT Automation from Basic to Breakthrough in Just 6 Steps
- Could Self-Service Automation Be Your Organization’s Key to Success?
- Want to improve your MTTR? Try a different incentive.
- Incident Response Orchestration Explained
- Leveraging Robotic Process Automation to Help with Regulatory Compliance