Salesforce is the #1 cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform in the world, helping more than 150,000 organizations increase employee productivity, improve team collaboration and build customer loyalty. Now you can level up your Salesforce using the Ayehu automation and orchestration platform to manage repetitive, manual processes automatically, without the need for human intervention.
Working as a force multiplier and virtual operator, Ayehu’s automation platform seamlessly integrates with the Salesforce CRM platform to create powerful, closed-loop automated processes. With pre-built workflow templates and plug-and-play runbooks designed to rapidly automate, you can free up your sales and marketing team to focus on higher-level projects, significantly reduce errors, and greatly improve service levels.
Through the Ayehu integration with Salesforce you can
- Create conditional filters
- Map and translate Salesforce properties into Ayehu variables and objects
- Run workflows and perform bypass incident checks
- Execute Salesforce activities, including record creation, retrieval and closure, as well as SQOL queries
- Troubleshoot and perform recovery workflows
How it Works: Salesforce Integration with Ayehu
The Ayehu platform connects seamlessly with Salesforce. Our agentless architecture allows the automatic execution of tasks over physical, virtual, and cloud environments, without any special installation or changes to Salesforce required. Additionally, you have the ability to pull new submitted records and updates, translate them into incidents and display them in the Ayehu dashboard. Records closed in the Salesforce console also automatically trigger incident closure in the Ayehu platform.
The following actions are available as out-of-the-box activities in Ayehu:
- Create Record
- Get Record
- Update Record
- Execute SQL
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Ways Machine Learning is Transforming the Business World
- The New Wave of Hybrid AI in the Automation Era – Insights from the Experts
- Episode #6: Insights from IBM: Digital Workforce and a Software-Based Labor Model – IBM Automation’s Gene Chao
- What will 2019 have in store for AI and machine learning?
- Ayehu Launches Global Partner Program to Support Increasing Demand for Intelligent Automation