Ayehu IT Process Automation integrated with ServiceNow provides ready to use workflow templates and run-books that extend ServiceNow ITSM capabilities. Instead of manual repetitive tasks and lengthy service desk procedures, now you can create automated processes in minutes that accelerate incident response and resolution.
Organizations who were previously prevented from running cloud-based IT process automation due to security concerns now have a better alternative. Instead of manual data entry and long service desk procedures, you create a closed-loop process that accelerates incident management and resolution.
Ayehu IT process automation software can be installed on-premise, integrated seamlessly with ServiceNow. Its agent-less architecture allows IT professionals to execute tasks over physical, virtual, or cloud environments via standard protocols such as WMI and SSH.
Watch the ServiceNow Integration with Ayehu on YouTube:
How to automate ServiceNow incident management:
- Ayehu automatically opens tickets within ServiceNow in response to system alerts. Alerts can be received from monitoring system such as SolarWinds, Nagios, SCOM 2012 etc… communicated via email, SNMP, CMD or Web Services.
- Before Ayehu opens a ticket, it executes automated workflows to troubleshoot or even remediate the problem. With its pre-built ServiceNow-specific activities, Ayehu can manage the incident or problem and change the life-cycle in ServiceNow.
- Finally, Ayehu updates the incident status with all relevant information, keeping all data for future investigation, and closes the ticket in ServiceNow.
The result is a significant improvement in problem resolution time, an increase in service availability, and improved overall IT operational efficiency.
“With the integration between the Ayehu and ServiceNow, I can control every aspect of my ITSM world” ITSM manager, a Pharma customer
The integration with ServiceNow ITSM lets you:
- Automatically open, update, close tickets and query tables in ServiceNow
- Leverage two-way SMS and email for event notifications and escalations
- Accelerate the reporting, escalation, and resolution of incidents
- Eliminate manual work and human errors
- Ensure fully documented end-to-end processes
- Reduce the amount of “noise” at the service desk
- Enforce problem and change management procedures such as ticket status changes and the additions of CMDB entries
- Easily tailor and customize integration with ServiceNow to your needs.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.