Ayehu integrates with Solarwinds Orion to provide closed-loop network management and IT process automation at a single point.
Ayehu’s automated workflows can be triggered by alerts received from Solarwinds Orion;upon successful process execution, events are sent back from Ayehu to Solarwinds to close the loop and update the status.
For example: You can automatically remediate network problems using remote execution tasks, which are built-in in Ayehu workflow.
With Solarwinds Orion integration, you can:
- Automate alert notification and escalation via email, SMS and phone calls
- Open, update, and close tickets in service desk tools, via automated workflow
- Reduce resolution time of network and system alerts
- Empower Level 1 and Level 2 operators to resolve more incidents more quickly and remotely
Watch the Solarwinds Integration with Ayehu on YouTube:
Example of Incident flow with Solarwinds Orion and Ayehu:
- Orion detects a network interface failure on a remote switch and sends an alert.
- The alert is recognized by the Ayehu rule engine, which triggers a predefined workflow and opens a ticket.
- The workflow uses bi-directional communication to notify the network admin via SMS about the network failure, and waits for an acknowledgement to respond.
- Upon acknowledgement, the Ayehu workflow executes a task to remediate the problem. To close the loop, Ayehu sends a notification to the network admin and updates the ticket in the service desk.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Ways Machine Learning is Transforming the Business World
- The New Wave of Hybrid AI in the Automation Era – Insights from the Experts
- Episode #6: Insights from IBM: Digital Workforce and a Software-Based Labor Model – IBM Automation’s Gene Chao
- What will 2019 have in store for AI and machine learning?
- Ayehu Launches Global Partner Program to Support Increasing Demand for Intelligent Automation