eyeShare integrates with Microsoft SCOM (2007 and 2012) to provide a closed loop of IT management and IT Process Automation.
eyeShare’s automated workflows can be triggered by alerts received from the Operations Manager and, upon successful process execution, events are sent back from eyeShare to the Operations Manager to close the loop and update the status.
For example: You can schedule a daily IT tasks such as disk space cleanup and file operation, or you can automatically remediate problems such as automated service restart, password reset, deleting temp files, etc…
Watch the SCOM Integration on YouTube:
With the eyeShare SCOM integration, you can:
- Reduce resolution time of incidents, problems and changes
- Free up time by automating repetitive maintenance IT tasks
- Empower frontline operators to resolve more incidents more quickly & remotely
A sample incident flow with SCOM and eyeShare :
- Operations Manager detects an IIS service failure and generates an alert.
- The alert is detected by the eyeShare connector, which triggers a predefined Service Restart workflow.
- The workflow use bi-directional communication to notify an Administrator via text message about the IIS failure, and waits for an acknowledgement to restart the service.
- Upon receiving confirmation, the eyeShare workflow will execute the IIS Service Restart remotely, sends a text message to the Administrator, and then an alert to Operations Manager to close the incident.
*The integration is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
Latest News From Our Blog
- How IT Automation Can Deliver Continuous Operations
- How Robotic Process Automation Can Solve Your Legacy Problems
- How a Large International Shipping Company Reduced Employee Onboarding Time by 90%
- 3 Challenges Every SOC Struggles With (and How to Overcome Them)
- 5 Ways Automation Benefits IT Operations
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
Recently named by Gartner as a 2016 Cool Vendor, Ayehu helps IT and Security professionals to identify and resolve critical incidents, simplify complex workflows and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure through automation. Ayehu automation & orchestration solutions have been deployed by major enterprises worldwide and currently support thousands of IT processes across the globe.