Ayehu integrates with Microsoft SCOM (2007 and 2012) to provide a closed loop of IT management and IT Process Automation.
Ayehu’s automated workflows can be triggered by alerts received from the Operations Manager and, upon successful process execution, events are sent back from Ayehu to the Operations Manager to close the loop and update the status.
For example: You can schedule a daily IT tasks such as disk space cleanup and file operation, or you can automatically remediate problems such as automated service restart, password reset, deleting temp files, etc…
Watch the SCOM Integration on YouTube:
With the Ayehu SCOM integration, you can:
- Reduce resolution time of incidents, problems and changes
- Free up time by automating repetitive maintenance IT tasks
- Empower frontline operators to resolve more incidents more quickly & remotely
A sample incident flow with SCOM and Ayehu:
- Operations Manager detects an IIS service failure and generates an alert.
- The alert is detected by the Ayehu connector, which triggers a predefined Service Restart workflow.
- The workflow use bi-directional communication to notify an Administrator via text message about the IIS failure, and waits for an acknowledgement to restart the service.
- Upon receiving confirmation, the Ayehu workflow will execute the IIS Service Restart remotely, sends a text message to the Administrator, and then an alert to Operations Manager to close the incident.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- How to Increase Automation Effectiveness Using a Dynamic Workflow Framework
- 5 Ways Intelligent Automation Can Deliver Competitive Advantage in Any Industry
- Episode #57: Can The World’s Largest ITSM Vendor Innovate Fast Enough To Maintain Its Meteoric Growth? – ServiceNow’s Dave Wright
- How AI Can Transform the Decision-Making Process
- 4 Ways Intelligent Technology is Transforming IT Support