Ayehu integrates with Microsoft SCOM (2007 and 2012) to provide a closed loop of IT management and IT Process Automation.
Ayehu’s automated workflows can be triggered by alerts received from the Operations Manager and, upon successful process execution, events are sent back from Ayehu to the Operations Manager to close the loop and update the status.
For example: You can schedule a daily IT tasks such as disk space cleanup and file operation, or you can automatically remediate problems such as automated service restart, password reset, deleting temp files, etc…
Watch the SCOM Integration on YouTube:
With the Ayehu SCOM integration, you can:
- Reduce resolution time of incidents, problems and changes
- Free up time by automating repetitive maintenance IT tasks
- Empower frontline operators to resolve more incidents more quickly & remotely
A sample incident flow with SCOM and Ayehu:
- Operations Manager detects an IIS service failure and generates an alert.
- The alert is detected by the Ayehu connector, which triggers a predefined Service Restart workflow.
- The workflow use bi-directional communication to notify an Administrator via text message about the IIS failure, and waits for an acknowledgement to restart the service.
- Upon receiving confirmation, the Ayehu workflow will execute the IIS Service Restart remotely, sends a text message to the Administrator, and then an alert to Operations Manager to close the incident.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
104 West 40th Street
Suites 400 and 500
New York, NY 10018