Ayehu integrates with Microsoft SCOM (2007 and 2012) to provide a closed loop of IT management and IT Process Automation.
Ayehu’s automated workflows can be triggered by alerts received from the Operations Manager and, upon successful process execution, events are sent back from Ayehu to the Operations Manager to close the loop and update the status.
For example: You can schedule a daily IT tasks such as disk space cleanup and file operation, or you can automatically remediate problems such as automated service restart, password reset, deleting temp files, etc…
Watch the SCOM Integration on YouTube:
With the Ayehu SCOM integration, you can:
- Reduce resolution time of incidents, problems and changes
- Free up time by automating repetitive maintenance IT tasks
- Empower frontline operators to resolve more incidents more quickly & remotely
A sample incident flow with SCOM and Ayehu:
- Operations Manager detects an IIS service failure and generates an alert.
- The alert is detected by the Ayehu connector, which triggers a predefined Service Restart workflow.
- The workflow use bi-directional communication to notify an Administrator via text message about the IIS failure, and waits for an acknowledgement to restart the service.
- Upon receiving confirmation, the Ayehu workflow will execute the IIS Service Restart remotely, sends a text message to the Administrator, and then an alert to Operations Manager to close the incident.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Episode #25: Why Being A Better Human Is The Best Skill to Have in the Age of AI & Automation – Center for the Future of Work’s Robert H. Brown
- 4 Tech Trends to Watch for in 2020
- How is AIOps Really Used in IT?
- Bridging the NOC and SOC for an Integrated IT Powerhouse
- Solving your “what if” scenarios with intelligent automation