The Ayehu IT Process Automation connector for TelAlert seamlessly integrates TelAlert’s 2-way notification technology into the Ayehu platform. The combination of IT process automation and two-way communication greatly improves response time and time to problem resolution. TelAlert automates the process of identifying and contacting the appropriate resources, responses through TelAlert can trigger Ayehu automation workflows.
- Leveraged TelAlert CLI and Notification component
- Ayehu initiates alerts via TelAlert CLI
- Ayehu receives TelAlert replies by assigning a notification for forwarding response to Ayehu via Ayehu CMD
- Ayehu supports any TelAlert CLI keyword/argument available
- For each initiated alert, Ayehu will have access to any alert details provided in replies:
- Responding User
- Reply text
How to connect Ayehu and MIR3 TelAlert
MIR3 TelAlert → Ayehu
- All MIR3 TelAlert replies requiring action within Ayehu are forwarded by leveraging a TelAlert Notification command, where a TelAlert administrator defines the Ayehu CMD utility.
- Install Ayehu CMD on TelAlert Servers
- Create TelAlert Notification
Ayehu → MIR3 TelAlert
- Ayehu provides access to any TelAlert CLI command through a standard command execution activity
- Install TelAlert CLI on Ayehu Servers
- Update TelAlert hosts file with Ayehu Server addresses
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- How to Increase Automation Effectiveness Using a Dynamic Workflow Framework
- 5 Ways Intelligent Automation Can Deliver Competitive Advantage in Any Industry
- Episode #57: Can The World’s Largest ITSM Vendor Innovate Fast Enough To Maintain Its Meteoric Growth? – ServiceNow’s Dave Wright
- How AI Can Transform the Decision-Making Process
- 4 Ways Intelligent Technology is Transforming IT Support