The Ayehu eyeShare™ IT Process Automation connector for TelAlert seamlessly integrates TelAlert’s 2-way notification technology into the eyeShare platform. The combination of IT process automation and two-way communication greatly improves response time and time to problem resolution. TelAlert automates the process of identifying and contacting the appropriate resources, responses through TelAlert can trigger eyeShare automation workflows.
- Leveraged TelAlert CLI and Notification component
- eyeShare initiates alerts via TelAlert CLI
- eyeShare receives TelAlert replies by assigning a notification for forwarding response to eyeShare via eyeShare CMD
- eyeShare supports any TelAlert CLI keyword/argument available
- For each initiated alert, eyeShare will have access to any alert details provided in replies:
- Responding User
- Reply text
How to connect eyeShare and MIR3 TelAlert
MIR3 TelAlert → eyeShare
- All MIR3 TelAlert replies requiring action within eyeShare are forwarded by leveraging a TelAlert Notification command, where a TelAlert administrator defines the eyeShare CMD utility.
- Install eyeShare CMD on TelAlert Servers
- Create TelAlert Notification
eyeShare → MIR3 TelAlert
- eyeShare provides access to any TelAlert CLI command through a standard command execution activity
- Install TelAlert CLI on eyeShare Servers
- Update TelAlert hosts file with eyeShare Server addresses
*The connector is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
Latest News From Our Blog
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
Recently named by Gartner as a 2016 Cool Vendor, Ayehu helps IT and Security professionals to identify and resolve critical incidents, simplify complex workflows and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure through automation. Ayehu automation & orchestration solutions have been deployed by major enterprises worldwide and currently support thousands of IT processes across the globe.