The Ayehu IT Process Automation connector for TelAlert seamlessly integrates TelAlert’s 2-way notification technology into the Ayehu platform. The combination of IT process automation and two-way communication greatly improves response time and time to problem resolution. TelAlert automates the process of identifying and contacting the appropriate resources, responses through TelAlert can trigger Ayehu automation workflows.
- Leveraged TelAlert CLI and Notification component
- Ayehu initiates alerts via TelAlert CLI
- Ayehu receives TelAlert replies by assigning a notification for forwarding response to Ayehu via Ayehu CMD
- Ayehu supports any TelAlert CLI keyword/argument available
- For each initiated alert, Ayehu will have access to any alert details provided in replies:
- Responding User
- Reply text
How to connect Ayehu and MIR3 TelAlert
MIR3 TelAlert → Ayehu
- All MIR3 TelAlert replies requiring action within Ayehu are forwarded by leveraging a TelAlert Notification command, where a TelAlert administrator defines the Ayehu CMD utility.
- Install Ayehu CMD on TelAlert Servers
- Create TelAlert Notification
Ayehu → MIR3 TelAlert
- Ayehu provides access to any TelAlert CLI command through a standard command execution activity
- Install TelAlert CLI on Ayehu Servers
- Update TelAlert hosts file with Ayehu Server addresses
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s no-code Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform is a force multiplier for IT Operations, helping Enterprises save 95% on time handling alert resolution, and achieve 35% cost reduction of labor-intensive routine tasks, while maintaining greater control over enterprise infrastructure – whether on-premise or in the cloud. Among our 220+ Enterprise customers, large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, Amdocs and LTI, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing margins and operational efficiency by sending robots to work.