The Ayehu IT Process Automation connector for TelAlert seamlessly integrates TelAlert’s 2-way notification technology into the Ayehu platform. The combination of IT process automation and two-way communication greatly improves response time and time to problem resolution. TelAlert automates the process of identifying and contacting the appropriate resources, responses through TelAlert can trigger Ayehu automation workflows.
- Leveraged TelAlert CLI and Notification component
- Ayehu initiates alerts via TelAlert CLI
- Ayehu receives TelAlert replies by assigning a notification for forwarding response to Ayehu via Ayehu CMD
- Ayehu supports any TelAlert CLI keyword/argument available
- For each initiated alert, Ayehu will have access to any alert details provided in replies:
- Responding User
- Reply text
How to connect Ayehu and MIR3 TelAlert
MIR3 TelAlert → Ayehu
- All MIR3 TelAlert replies requiring action within Ayehu are forwarded by leveraging a TelAlert Notification command, where a TelAlert administrator defines the Ayehu CMD utility.
- Install Ayehu CMD on TelAlert Servers
- Create TelAlert Notification
Ayehu → MIR3 TelAlert
- Ayehu provides access to any TelAlert CLI command through a standard command execution activity
- Install TelAlert CLI on Ayehu Servers
- Update TelAlert hosts file with Ayehu Server addresses
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- Intelligent Automation – Which Processes Should You Start With?
- The 4 Secrets to Effective Digital Transformation
- Episode #9: How Automation and AI are Disrupting Healthcare Information Technology – Change Health Care’s Andrew Brill
- Want to go green? Automate.
- Is Intelligent Automation Really Replacing Human Workers?