The Ayehu eyeShare™ IT Process Automation connector for TelAlert seamlessly integrates TelAlert’s 2-way notification technology into the eyeShare platform. The combination of IT process automation and two-way communication greatly improves response time and time to problem resolution. TelAlert automates the process of identifying and contacting the appropriate resources, responses through TelAlert can trigger eyeShare automation workflows.
- Leveraged TelAlert CLI and Notification component
- eyeShare initiates alerts via TelAlert CLI
- eyeShare receives TelAlert replies by assigning a notification for forwarding response to eyeShare via eyeShare CMD
- eyeShare supports any TelAlert CLI keyword/argument available
- For each initiated alert, eyeShare will have access to any alert details provided in replies:
- Responding User
- Reply text
How to connect eyeShare and MIR3 TelAlert
MIR3 TelAlert → eyeShare
- All MIR3 TelAlert replies requiring action within eyeShare are forwarded by leveraging a TelAlert Notification command, where a TelAlert administrator defines the eyeShare CMD utility.
- Install eyeShare CMD on TelAlert Servers
- Create TelAlert Notification
eyeShare → MIR3 TelAlert
- eyeShare provides access to any TelAlert CLI command through a standard command execution activity
- Install TelAlert CLI on eyeShare Servers
- Update TelAlert hosts file with eyeShare Server addresses
*The connector is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.