Two-way plug & play integration with IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus allows eyeShare to send and receive data to and from a Netcool/OMNIbus server.
Capturing alerts in real-time from Netcool transforms any event that meets specific conditions to an incident in eyeShare. By combining Netcool with eyeShare’s IT Process Automation you will be able to deliver actionable information and workflows, accelerate responses to alerts, and create response actions (IT process workflows) to any problems that arise across your entire physical, virtual, or cloud-based IT infrastructure.
Watch the Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus Integration with eyeShare on YouTube:
eyeShare integration for Netcool/OMNIbus enables you to:
- Capture events for quick response
- Keep all important alerts under a consolidated view and process
- Automatically troubleshoot and diagnose to determine best resolution (triage)
- Notify, escalate, and assign responsibility to a specific user, group, or duty
- Execute tasks to auto-remediate problems as they occur
With eyeShare for Netcool/OMNIbus you can open, retrieve, and update alerts.
- Create Alert – Create new alert in Netcool/OMNIbus
- Get Alert – Receive list of alerts according to specific criteria
- Update Alert – Update existing alerts in Netcool/OMNIbus
*The integration is part of the complete eyeShare download package.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Bring IT Automation from Basic to Breakthrough in Just 6 Steps
- Could Self-Service Automation Be Your Organization’s Key to Success?
- Want to improve your MTTR? Try a different incentive.
- Incident Response Orchestration Explained
- Leveraging Robotic Process Automation to Help with Regulatory Compliance