Two-way plug & play integration with IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus allows Ayehu to send and receive data to and from a Netcool/OMNIbus server.
Capturing alerts in real-time from Netcool transforms any event that meets specific conditions to an incident in Ayehu. By combining Netcool with Ayehu’s IT Process Automation you will be able to deliver actionable information and workflows, accelerate responses to alerts, and create response actions (IT process workflows) to any problems that arise across your entire physical, virtual, or cloud-based IT infrastructure.
Watch the Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus Integration with Ayehu on YouTube:
Ayehu integration for Netcool/OMNIbus enables you to:
- Capture events for quick response
- Keep all important alerts under a consolidated view and process
- Automatically troubleshoot and diagnose to determine best resolution (triage)
- Notify, escalate, and assign responsibility to a specific user, group, or duty
- Execute tasks to auto-remediate problems as they occur
With Ayehu for Netcool/OMNIbus you can open, retrieve, and update alerts.
- Create Alert – Create new alert in Netcool/OMNIbus
- Get Alert – Receive list of alerts according to specific criteria
- Update Alert – Update existing alerts in Netcool/OMNIbus
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- Ayehu Software Names Tomer Aharoni of Bank Hapoalim Ltd. as Latest ITPA Super Hero
- 4 Cybersecurity Challenges that Could Be Placing Your Infrastructure at Risk
- Ayehu Named as a Deloitte 2017 Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company
- Eliminate Human Errors (Without Eliminating the Humans)
- 4 Important Factors to Consider When Comparing IT Process Automation Solutions