SOC Automated Virus and Malware Defense
It seems every day a new malware or virus makes headlines, compromising sensitive data and users across enterprise systems and environments. With the sheer volume of incidents and alerts, security operations centers (SOC) or cybersecurity incident response teams (CSIRT) are challenged with cutting through the noise and rapidly responding to real threats.
Ayehu, the IT automation and security orchestration platform, integrates with VirusTotal, the virus, malware and URL online scanning service, to accelerate security incident verification and data enrichment. Ayehu automates every step, from URL and file checkup to knowledge centralization, filtering out the noise and freeing up the security analyst’s time to focus on truly critical incidents.
Automation for the CSIRT
Ayehu’s seamless interoperability with VirusTotal effortlessly handles multiple, simultaneous alerts. With Ayehu and VirusTotal you can:
- Leverage the Ayehu Virtual Operator, through semi- or fully-automated playbooks
- Save time, by automating the time-intensive data enrichment process to rapidly investigate and verify suspicious URL, Hash or File
- Reduce incident response time and cut through the noise
How it Works
Here’s a sample workflow of how this integration works:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Ways Intelligent Automation Is Impacting the Enterprise Today
- Using Intelligent Automation to Crush the Competition
- How to Maximize Your Cybersecurity in 7 Simple Steps
- Why Humans and Robots Working Together Will Become Essential for Business Success
- 3 Ways Intelligent Automation Can Help Your Employees and Your Customers