Automated Malware Detection and Blocking
Today’s datacenter—from on-premises to cloud—is inundated with a continuous flow of data moving in and out, unchecked. Organizations are challenged with arduous forensics and mitigation processes that involve a series of manual, repetitive checks to the system, increasing the potential for human errors that produce catastrophic results.
Ayehu, the IT automation and security orchestration platform, integrates with VMRay Analyzer, the hypervisor-based threat analysis and detection solution, to help organizations block malware across their datacenters and applications in an automated way.
Security Incident Response, Automated
Ayehu and VMRay Analyzer work in tandem through the connector to detect, isolate and block malware from the datacenter. Leveraging Ayehu’s intelligent decision-support embedded within the platform, you can quickly set up automated security playbooks between Ayehu and VMRay, including the ability to:
- Effectively pinpoint and isolate malware before it spreads
- Significantly increase incident detection, while effectively filtering
- Mitigate risk from a compromised device through
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- The Role of Chief Automation Officer in Digital Transformation
- 5 Cybersecurity Mistakes That Could Be Placing Your Company in Danger
- Is your IT department wasting time and money? Here’s the solution.
- Free Webinar: Automate Your Service Desk with ServiceNow in Less than an Hour
- Join us at the 2017 MPOWER Cybersecurity Summit!