Automated Malware Detection and Blocking
Today’s datacenter—from on-premises to cloud—is inundated with a continuous flow of data moving in and out, unchecked. Organizations are challenged with arduous forensics and mitigation processes that involve a series of manual, repetitive checks to the system, increasing the potential for human errors that produce catastrophic results.
Ayehu, the IT automation and security orchestration platform, integrates with VMRay Analyzer, the hypervisor-based threat analysis and detection solution, to help organizations block malware across their datacenters and applications in an automated way.
Security Incident Response, Automated
Ayehu and VMRay Analyzer work in tandem through the connector to detect, isolate and block malware from the datacenter. Leveraging Ayehu’s intelligent decision-support embedded within the platform, you can quickly set up automated security playbooks between Ayehu and VMRay, including the ability to:
- Effectively pinpoint and isolate malware before it spreads
- Significantly increase incident detection, while effectively filtering
- Mitigate risk from a compromised device through
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- 5 Ways to Quantify Intelligent Automation ROI
- 3 Ways to Fine-Tune Your AI for Continuous Process Improvement
- Episode #49: How One Man’s Automation Journey Took Him From Accidental CIO to Unconventional VC – Ridge Ventures’ Yousuf Khan
- 3 Ways AIOps Can Change the Game for CIOs
- Join Our Webinar – How To Easily Automate Azure Infrastructure Tasks – September 30th, 2020, 9am PT