In terms of disruptive technology, intelligent automation has gained tremendous ground. In fact, according to Statista, more than half of today’s business leaders say they expect to implement automation in the coming years. And for good reason. While technologies like traditional workload automation, cloud computing and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) reduce costs and provide the flexibility to […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- 4 Tips to Supercharge Your Business Processes
- Episode #44: Sifting Facts From Hype About Actual AIOps Capabilities Today & Future Potential Tomorrow – Virtana’s John Gentry
- Building Your Automation Journey with 90-Day Outcomes
- Essential Use Cases to Jump Start Your IT Process Automation
- Webinar – Overview of Ayehu NG 1.7