According to Gartner, 75% of enterprises will have more than four diverse automation technologies within their IT management portfolio by the year 2017. That’s just around the corner! What does this mean for the data center? Well, without the right approach, it could actually spell disaster. With more tools naturally comes greater risk, not to […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- What’s New in Ayehu NG 1.8: Self-Service
- Tired of Turnover? 7 Tips to Keep Your IT Team Intact
- Separating Fact from Fiction: 5 Biggest AI Myths Debunked
- Episode #51: Why Cognitive Architecture Might Be An Early Glimpse Of A Future With Artificial General Intelligence – Aigo.ai’s Peter Voss
- How Intelligent Process Automation Can Help You Scale at a Moment’s Notice